Monday, September 12, 2005

Application Background

How and why did I decide to write yet another photo application when there are so many out there that are available to manage digital pictures?

That's a question I think should be answered, and hope to do that in this post.

From my many Disney trips I have tons of photos, and really need to organize them. I also like to make a "digital negative" copy of them. I also WOULD like to crop, resize and post them to my site (this I don't do as much as I want to as it is a hassle since I have not found anything that works the way I want to do this easily).

I have tried many different pieces of software out there that do different parts of this but none that really do them all the way I want.

Being a programmer, I thought maybe I should just write an application to work the way I want it to.

So that's pretty much the background to why I am writing this application.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home