Thursday, February 09, 2006

For Dummies ... for Dummies

Link to the item I am talking about

http://www.buzzmachine.com/?tag=fordummies

So this is joining in the protest "for Dummies" posts as I feel that they are really being dummies for trying to get credit for dummies.

I actually own some "for Dummies" quick reference books (they are good for quick reference for stuff I know but don't use often so forget the proper syntax, etc). But that may change...

I wonder if I posted a picture of my desk with their books on it if they would come after me for posting a picture proving their books actually sell and are used.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is really very excellent,I find all articles was amazing.Awesome way to get exert tips from everyone,not only i like that post all peoples like that post.Because of all given information was wonderful and it's very helpful for me.
SAP Training in Chennai
SAP ABAP Training in Chennai
SAP FICO Training in Chennai
SAP MM Training in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home