Thursday, February 09, 2006

For Dummies ... for Dummies

Link to the item I am talking about

http://www.buzzmachine.com/?tag=fordummies

So this is joining in the protest "for Dummies" posts as I feel that they are really being dummies for trying to get credit for dummies.

I actually own some "for Dummies" quick reference books (they are good for quick reference for stuff I know but don't use often so forget the proper syntax, etc). But that may change...

I wonder if I posted a picture of my desk with their books on it if they would come after me for posting a picture proving their books actually sell and are used.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger amala amala said...

This is a great article, I have been always to read something with specific tips! I will have to work on the time for scheduling my learning.
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Mumbai

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Sindhuja Ravi said...

Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your..
SEO Company in India

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger sindhu said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. I have seen that all will say
the same thing repeatedly.But in your blog, I had a chance to get some useful and unique information.
I would like to suggest your blog.


Digital Marketing Company in India

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home